- All park visitors are subject to day use area rules. All posted signs must be obeyed.
- Passes must be clearly displayed on all vehicles.
- The speed limit in Columbus Park is 7 1/2 mph on all roads. Please watch for children.
- All roads in Columbus Park must remain unblocked at all times. No parking signs are posted in many areas. Please pay attention or risk being towed, at your expense.
- Parking is in designated areas only. Vehicles w/boat trailers are parked on the hillside, please check with park staff for directions.
- Rental kitchens are available from 9am-6pm. All waterfront beach access areas and playgrounds close at 8:30pm or Sunset, whichever comes first. This applies to all day use guests including use of boat launch.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Stay off the swim ropes and pilings while using the swim area. Follow all water toy rules.
- Dogs/Pets can no longer accompany Day-Use Guests into Columbus Park.
- Glass bottles/bikes are not permitted on any of the beach areas of the park.
- Dock at boat launch is first come, first serve, however, this dock is also meant to be used for loading and unloading purposes and to tie up while you park your vehicle.
- The beach area between the launch and the creek is not a parking area for watercraft, nor is it a picnic area. This is a protected salmon creek, please leave it undisturbed.
- All watercraft going over 5mph are required to stay 200 feet away from the shoreline…this includes boat launch, the swim buoy ropes and the docks. Watercraft operators that don’t follow this Thurston County Regulation risk getting asked to leave Columbus Park, without a refund. Maximum lake speed is 45mph (11am-8pm or dusk, whichever comes first) – shoreline to 200 feet is maximum 5mph at all times (no wake).
This property is privately owned. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, or evict, without refund, any whose behavior is unlawful, socially offensive or menacing to others, or who willfully disregard these rules and policies. The Owners/Management cannot be responsible for accidents, injury, or loss of money or valuables of any kind, from any cause. Law enforcement will be called in the event of fraud, theft, vandalism, or any other suspected or apparent unlawful activity.
THIS IS A PRIVATE PARK AND WHILE ALCOHOL IS PERMITTED, ALL STATE LAWS APPLY. COLUMBUS PARK IS A DRUG FREE AREA. ANY AND ALL DRUG USE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO MARIJUANA, WILL RESULT IN EVICTION FROM THE PARK WITHOUT REFUND. THIS INCLUDES ALL FACILITIES AND PROPERTY.