- All campers must register at the office. Maximum six (6) people per site. Pets must be registered with the office, Pet owners must sign Pet Rules/Policies.
- Check-in is between 1pm and 10pm. Check-out is 11am. You can buy a Day Pass on your check out date if you wish to stay in the Day-Use areas after 11am (unless you brought a pet).
- All vehicles must display camping/day pass. Two (2) vehicles are allowed per campsite, however; you may only be able to park one (1) at the campsite. Your second vehicle may need to park in the Day-Use area. Speed limit throughout the park is 7 1/2 mph. Please DO NOT park along any of the roads, including boat launch; they must be kept clear for emergency vehicles.
- Motorized toys are not allowed in our park (ORVs, mini bikes, ATVs, quads, scooters, etc.)
- Boats/Watercraft and their trailers cannot be parked in the campground. Check with office for parking options. Dock at boat launch is first come, first serve. Max lake speed is 45mph (11am – 8pm or Dusk, whichever comes first) – Shoreline to 220 feet is max of 5mph at all times (no wake). Vehicles are not allowed to be parked anywhere along boat launch road or on the boat launch.
- Glass Bottles/Bikes/Pets are not permitted on any of the grassy/main beach area.
- All water front beach access areas; boat launch and playgrounds close at Sunset or 8:30pm, whichever comes first. This applies to everyone in the park. Night fishing must have office approval.
- Campers are responsible for everyone at their campsite. All signage applies. Everyone under 18 years old must have adult supervision at all times. All campers must return to their campsites and Guests must leave when the Day-Use areas close.
- Campfires must be contained int he fire rings provided. No processed wood, building materials, pallets, etc. NO scavenging wood/branches. Firewood available in the Office.
- Protect our trees & Nature! No axes, nails, rope, dog runs, hammocks, etc. are allowed in/on our trees. We do not allow water balloons or plastic/metal confetti.
- Our creek is a protected salmon creek. People, dog/pets, etc. are not allowed to disturb the creek by fishing, playing, damming, wading, or moving the rocks in it. Keep watercraft out of and away from the creek entrance into the lake.
- NO WEAPONS/projectiles allowed in our park including arrows, airsoft, bb guns, throwing axes/knives, etc.
- Quiet time starts at 10pm nightly and ends at 8am. Music must be off at this time. Be courteous of neighbors, keep noise levels down / confined to your site so everyone can have a good camping experience.
- Call/See office for specific pet rules. We do not allow Aggressive pets, pitbulls, or dogs that appear to be pitbulls in our park, including but not limited to American Bully, Cane Corso, Dogo Argentino, Staffordshire Terrier, Stafforshire Bull Terrier, or dogs that are mixed with such breeds (office reserves the right to expand upon this list as new breeds become apparent).
This property is privately owned. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, or evict, without refund, any whose behavior is unlawful, socially offensive or menacing to others, or who willfully disregards these rules. The owners/management cannot be responsible for any damages caused by falling tree branches or trees, accidents, injuries, loss of money or valuables of any kind, from any cause. Law enforcement will be called in the event of fraud, theft, vandalism or any other suspected or apparent unlawful activity.
THIS IS A PRIVATE PARK AND WHILE ALCOHOL IS PERMITTED, ALL STATE LAWS APPLY. COLUMBUS PARK IS A DRUG FREE AREA. ANY AND ALL DRUG USE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO MARIJUANA, WILL RESULT IN EVICTION FROM THE PARK WITHOUT REFUND. THIS INCLUDES ALL FACILITIES AND PROPERTY.